Lew Brandon, Jr., Esq.
- Nevada State Bar – 1996
- U.S. District Court of Nevada – 1996
- Enrolled to practice before the Nevada Gaming Control Board and Commission – 1996
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals - 1998
Areas Of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability Defense
- Complex Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Business Litigation
- University of Idaho School of Law, J.D. - 1996
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Economics Minor, University of Nevada, Reno - 1992
- President, Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity - 1992
- Hastings College of Law Trial Advocacy - 1999
- State v. Miller: Nevada’s Mistaken Application of the Jacobson Doctrine and Oversight of the Rodriguez Apparent Authority Doctrine, Idaho Law Review, Vol. 32, No. 1, 1995, Nevada Supreme Court.
- Nevada Power Company v. Horseshoe Club Operating Company, 115 Nev. 353 (1999) (Matter of first impression in Nevada successfully limiting overhead line statutes in face of Nevada Industrial Insurance Act’s exclusive remedy).
- Hansen, et al. v. Terrible Herbst, Inc., Nev. S.Ct. Case No. 45082 (2006) (Successfully upholding District Court decision to dismiss Plaintiffs’ Complaint on Summary Judgment based upon the lack of dram shop laws in the State of Nevada).
- Kane, et al. v. Hard Rock Hotel, Inc., Nev. S.Ct. Case No. 47759 (Matter before the Nevada Supreme Court to uphold a Motion for Summary Judgment based upon the lack of any duty on behalf of the landowner).
- Idaho Law Review - Fall edition editor - 1996
- American Bar Association
- American Inn of Courts, 1997-98
- ABA Section Membership - Tort and Insurance Practice Litigation
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- Former Law Extern with the Honorable Donald Mosley, Eighth Judicial District, Clark County, Nevada
- Hispanics in Politics – 2000-2007
- Appointed to the City of Las Vegas Traffic and Parking Committee – 2000-2004
- Appointed to the City of Las Vegas Architectural Review Committee – 2001-2004
- Appointed to the State Bar of Nevada Fee Dispute Arbitration Committee – 2002-present
- Elected Vice Chair of Las Vegas Architectural Review Committee – 2002-2003
- Fee Impact Review Committee for the City of Las Vegas – 2002-2004
- Chairman Las Vegas Architectural Review Committee, 2003-2004
- Barrister - American Inn of Courts, 2003 to Present